- Membership and Registration Fees
||On-site Registration Fees
||B (Membership fees included)
|Regular Members (Lifetime)*
|Regular Members (Annual)
|General Participants (Non-member)
※ Registration fee waivers for undergraduate students are available. Please bring your student ID card to prove your student status.
(But, all authors and presenters of abstracts are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fees.)
* Regular Members (Lifetime): KRW 1,000,000 (20 years of annual regular membership fee at the time of joining)
- Poster Presentations
Date & Time
|Exhibition Hall 2
||April 18 (THU)
|Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry,
Electrochemistry, Chemistry Education, Environmental Energy
|April 19 (FRI)
|Polymer Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Physical Chemistry,
Analytical Chemistry, Life Chemistry, Material Chemistry
- A poster presenter is required to stand by the poster during the scheduled poster presentation to answer questions from attendees.
- If your posters are not hung on board during all your presentation time, you will be considered as not to have attended and your name will be included in the lists of absent presenters.
□ Poster Presentation Area
- Poster board locations and allocated codes will be available on the bulletin board outside of the Grand Ballroom.
- A poster board number on poster display board indicates the location of assigned poster display. Please do NOT remove the number.
□ Setting up and Taking down
- Please follow the schedule outlining times for mounting and demounting your poster.
- Each poster should be placed on the numbered board assigned to each presenter.
- Material to pin up your poster will be provided at the venue.
- You are responsible for setting-up and taking down of your own poster. Unclaimed posters are not the responsibility of the organizers or KCS. And they will be disposed following your day without notice.
□ Poster Prizes
- TCI Poster Award
- Dongwoo Fine-Chem Poster Award
- IUPAC Poster Award
- KCS Poster Award
- Dongwoo Fine-Chem Poster Award selected by (under)graduate students
April 19 (FRI) 16:30, Registration Desk (1F)
All poster presenters are welcomed.
- KCS General Assembly and General Meetings of Divisions
□ KCS General Assembly
April 18 (THU) 13:30~15:30, Convention Hall 1+2
(Part 1. Plenary Lecture 13:30~14:20, Part 2. General Assembly 14:30~15:30)
■ KCS Awards
• KCS Merit Award: Hosung Sun (Sungkyunkwan University)
• Academic Excellence Prize: Phil Ho Lee (Kangwon National University)
• Award for Excellent Research Paper: Sung Min Kang (Chungbuk National University)
• Award for the Advancement of Science - BKCS: Dae Young Kim (Soonchunhyang University)
• Award for the Advancement of Science - JKCS: Taehee Noh (Seoul National University)
• Award for the Advancement of Education: Jaewon Lee (Seoul National University)
• Award for Chemical Education: Sang-Ihn Yeo (Gyeongin National University of Education)
• Man Jung Han Academic Award: Jaiwook Park (Pohang University of Science and Technology)
• KCS-ACS Excellence Award: Jaemin Lee (Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology)
□ General Meetings of Divisions
- Inorganic Chemistry: April 18 (THU) 17:40~18:00, Room 401+402
- Analytical Chemistry: April 18 (THU) 17:50~18:00, Room 202
- Electrochemistry: April 18 (THU) 17:40~18:00, Room 407+408
E-proceedings (USB) are available on a first-come, first served basis at TCI exhibition booth.
□ KCS No Recording Policy
The use of any device to capture images (e.g., cameras and camera phones) or sound (e.g., tape and digital recorders) or stream, upload or rebroadcast speakers or presentations is strictly prohibited at all official KCS meetings and events without express written consent from the KCS.
- Lucky Draw Event
||April 17 (WED), 17:00 at 1st Floor Lobby
|April 18 (THU), 18:00 at 1st Floor Lobby
|April 19 (FRI), 16:30 at 1st Floor Lobby
* Please check the notice board on-site.